Thursday, May 2, 2013

WARNING!!

Now that I have almost finished posting all of my old Ohio hikes, I am ready to move on to the next phase of building this collection of blogs, namely constructing a proper hiking blog home here to link all of my regional blogs together.  To this end, I will soon be posting 420+ entries in this blog, one for each hike in my regional blogs.  Thus, if you are currently subscribed to this blog and you do not want 420+ emails in your inbox, you should unsubscribe while I do this upgrade and then resubscribe afterward.  You can send me an email if you want me to give you the all clear when I am done with this upgrade, probably after a few weeks.

Thanks for your tolerance and patience as the construction process continues.  The upgrade will be worth it!

The Mathprofhiker

No comments:

Post a Comment