Tuesday, December 31, 2013

45 New Hikes for 2013!

As 2013 draws to a close, I wanted to do a reflection post on how much the Lord has blessed me on the trail this year.  I hiked 45 new trails, eclipsing my previous record of 44 set just last year.  Those 45 hikes came from 11 different states, including 1 new state (New York).  I also upgraded more than 50 of my old hikes by adding new pics.  Overall, it has been a fantastic year.

Looking forward to 2014, I plan to take a couple of months off of the trail to alleviate some problems I am having with my feet.  Later this year, I hope to get back to the Western USA again; I haven't been west of Minnesota since 2011.  I also plan to focus on expanding my reach here in the Carolinas and upgrading more of my old entries.

See you on the trail in 2014!

David, aka The Mathprofhiker

No comments:

Post a Comment