Thursday, December 1, 2011

New South Carolina Hikes

Well, I've finally done it!  I've managed to get some of my hiking trail write-ups off of my hard drive and into a blog.  Are you impressed? (lol) Since I live in South Carolina, my first posting priority will be for trails in the southeast USA.  I have write-ups for over 350 hikes in 32 different states, so the posting of my "old" hikes will take some time.  Please be patient as I work to get this blog up to date.

South Carolina down; Georgia, here I come! :)

2 comments:

  1. David,
    I am your Realtor's husband, Fred. Eileen told me that you said there was a 6 mile route in Sadler's Creek State Park. I do not find it on the blog. Can you provide some detail? We plan on going there early Sunday morning.

    Fred

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fred,

    I am sorry my blog is such a mess right now. I think this is the hike you are looking for:

    http://mathprofhikersouthcarolina.blogspot.com/2012/05/sadlers-creek-state-park.html

    I am working on consolidating all of my regional blogs into this one main blog, and I am doing it in chronological order. I am in the 100's right now, and Sadlers Creek is #374. Thus, it will take me a few weeks to get to this one.

    See you on the trail,

    David, aka The Mathprofhiker

    ReplyDelete